Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fried dough


Fried dough, originally uploaded by aznkey.

There is really no resisting deep fried foods for me. The fumes from boiling vats of oil call out to me. I just had to buy one. I'm thinking this is probably a boston thing because i've never seen it before. I was expecting something like a funnel cake just in a different shape. I was wrong=( It was actually dough, so the texture was more dense and dough/bread like. Also it could have used a bit more powder sugar since it was pretty thick, a good 3/4 inch thick. I suggest sticking to funnel cakes my friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mcondor33us said...

Thank you for the info. loved fried dough. Yes it tends to be a regional thing as well. We grew up with this in upstate New York. Like wise I never seen it here in the south. Very odd since they tend to fry everything down here. Again thank you for bringing up childhood memories.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters