Monday, March 19, 2007

Veggie Rice


veg, originally uploaded by veg ric

Shopping for this was fun. I just bought some of everything since veggies are pretty cheap and you ca buy like a single stalk of celery or a small head of broccoli. Checking out was funny. The checker did not know her produce codes and i had like 11 different things.

The rice was a bit too soft. I should have drain my veggies first or dried it out more.
Taste 3/5
Difficulty 2/5

i manage to recyle this baby the next day. I think i might be on to something. It sorta reminds me of turnip cake, a few modifications and it will be fabulous.

Take rice and smash into a patty, fry until golden brown.

veg cake

Taste 3.8/5
Difficulty 2/5

1 Comments:

Blogger charsiubao said...

mmm crispy rice is ALWAYS tasty. I'll try out a veggie rice of my own some day.. i usually like keeping my rice separate and pristine from the taint of other foods. mostly so i can eat it again the next day.. and the next.. and the next...

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters